Waterford Crystal

I love crystal and glass wares. I like the simplicity and instant elegance that it adds in any place. One of the most well-known company when it comes to designing and manufacturing of glass and crystal items is Waterford Crystal.

Waterford Crystal

Waterford Crystal designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of crystal objets d'art, stemware and gifts for distribution throughout the world since 1783. In recent years, Waterford has built upon its reputation as a leading source of prestigious crystal or glass tabletop and gift products.

I love Waterford Crystal mostly because the options that they give just keeps getting better and better as they are expanding into several new businesses. Today they are offering exceptional Gifts, Sports Collectibles, Barware & Stemware, Fine Bone China, Evolution Art Glass, Pens & Silver Flatware.

So if you are looking for a glass drinkware, crystal gifts and home accessories of unsurpassed beauty and quality, it's all available at Waterford Crystals. Perfect gift for any occasion.

6 comments:

  1. Love to have one! Do you plan on giving away one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize Waterford has been around that long. My grandmother recently told my sister and I to go through her crystal, I wonder if any of it is Waterford, we'll have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am cheap, so Waterford would be something I avoided...However, there is a HUGE difference in quality. There is nothing that can even compete with Waterford. Granted I am biased, as I am Irish :) but I am truly impressed with their products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew Waterford was an older company (I have a piece or two that was my great grandmother's) but I never knew they went back that far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There products are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

We're always listening.

Powered by Blogger.

Google Friend Connect